I’ve been a bit under the weather lately, so there’s not a whole lot going on to talk about here. I think being sick in the summer is my absolute least favorite time of the year to get sick. So much is going on in the world, but I’m stuck in my apartment trying to get some rest. I have been listening to an awful lot of music, though, so I figured I’d share some of the songs that have been helping me throught it. I made a playlist on Spotify, you can check it out here. Also, here’s the tracklist in case you don’t have Spotify but still want to jam to my tunes.
- Jamiroquoi – Virtual Insanity
- Sia – You’ve Changed
- Solange – Losing You
- Paul Simon – 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover
- Yuna – Hold On, We’re Going Home
- Feist – My Moon, My Man
- Michael Jackson – P.Y.T.
- NeYo – Let Me Get This Right
- Lauryn Hill – Doo Wop (That Thing)